What are your current plans or expectations for Junior Programs over the next several months? by Amy Estep | May 7, 2020 | Uncategorized | 26 comments 26 Comments Pages:123» Anonymous on May 6, 2020 at 12:00 am We’re planning to shrink the group sizes to no more than 4 students/pro, no more than 8 kids/session. Log in to Reply Anonymous on May 6, 2020 at 12:00 am Currently we feel confident that the current guidelines will allow us to have 30 kids at one time, however the date currently selected for this number to increase to 90 is the day we start our Jr. Program. There is a chance we could be business as usual, but we are currently making plans for what our program will look like if we are unable to do the quantity we would normally. We’ve talked about using this as an opportunity to make this into more of what we would like to do, which is more along the lines of quality over quantity. Smaller groups, same coaches for each group, timing extends into the fall, and we may try to find a way to match our groups up with Tennis, so that kids could do both sports back to back, and parents get a longer break. This is what we are exploring right now, but I don’t know where we will end up yet. Log in to Reply Anonymous on May 6, 2020 at 12:00 am Everything is on hold now. We are waiting to see when the Mayor will begin Phase 1 of reopening. Much will depend on the timing. For now, we feel it will be like we will not host group clinics. Log in to Reply Anonymous on May 6, 2020 at 12:00 am Our first camp is in June. We are trying to plan a few phases depending where we are with the state codes. We are limited kids to smaller groups. Break times will be adjusted to keep groups under the amount allowed to be in the building. Changing hours to less time. Food is the biggest reason at this point hard to get them anything in large amounts. Hope to hear some great ideas. Log in to Reply Anonymous on May 6, 2020 at 12:00 am We have cancelled our Junior Academies originally scheduled for June 8-12 and June 15-19. Log in to Reply Anonymous on May 6, 2020 at 12:00 am Limiting the number of juniors in program. Instruction around being able to space the juniors out. Log in to Reply Anonymous on May 6, 2020 at 12:00 am Camps and Clinics postponed for now! Jr. Club Championship at the end of July is still on. Log in to Reply Anonymous on May 6, 2020 at 12:00 am Cancel until July. Re-evaluate then. Log in to Reply Anonymous on May 6, 2020 at 12:00 am We will be modifying our programming due to requirements with social-distancing. We plan on providing as much of an opportunity for all of junior programming including golf, tennis, fitness and swim. We anticipate smaller class sizes scheduled throughout each day. We will be modifying our PGA Junior Leagues and USTA Tennis Leagues to in-house only. Log in to Reply Anonymous on May 6, 2020 at 12:00 am We have suspended all programming at this time, club wide. I do anticipate we will offer modified Junior Camps in July & August. Log in to Reply Pages:123» Submit a Comment Cancel replyYou must be logged in to post a comment.