Website Atlanta Athletic Club
Founded in 1898, AAC is home to two championship golf courses, nine-hole par 3 course, a golf learning center, 140,000 sq.-ft. clubhouse, an athletic center, racquet sports center and aquatics center. The Highlands golf course has hosted a U.S. Open, three PGA Championships, a U.S. Amateur in addition to many other state, national and international competitions. The Riverside course has hosted a Ladies U.S. Open and a U.S. Amateur. The 2021 KPMGA Ladies PGA Championship is being hosted on the Highlands course in late June.
The role of the Assistant Golf Professional is varied. This individual will be involved in all aspects of the golf operation from daily interaction with members, golf shop operations, tournament operations, merchandising, men’s, women’s and junior golf and assist in the supervision of the outside service staff, starters and rangers.
Position will offer a learning environment to grow as a professional.
Characteristics sought after:
• Honesty, integrity, strong character, great track record of dependability and being extremely polite.
• Outgoing personality.
• Motivated individual.
• Shows great attention to detail and follow up.
• Possess good computer skills (including Microsoft Office, Golf Genius Tournament software, experience with golf shop point of sale
systems and online starting time systems).
• Well-groomed and dressed.
• Work well in a team environment where everyone does everything.