Website Charlotte Country Club
Charlotte Country Club (CCC) was founded in 1910 and is located four miles east of uptown Charlotte, in the historic Plaza-Midwood neighborhood. Charlotte Country Club is known as a top 20 private club in the United States and is a premier family centric country club that enjoys a wonderful staff and membership. The 18-hole Donald Ross golf course was restored by architect Ron Prichard in 2009 and has received numerous accolades. Charlotte Country Club has hosted three USGA championships: 1972 U.S. Men's Amateur, 2000 U.S. Senior Men's Amateur, 2010 U.S. Women's Amateur, and the 2018 USGA Men's Mid-Amateur. We have approximately 26,000 rounds played annually on our course. We currently have a state of the art "Golf House" teaching facility being built with 4 teaching bays, 4 Trackman units, and other amenities to provide for our membership.
The Assistant Golf Professional will be responsible for always ensuring and enhancing first class customer service to our Members and their guests. The Assistant Golf Professional will oversee day to day operations including tee time reservations, pro shop, operations, and programs.
• Oversees the day-to-day operations including tee time reservations, pro shop, operations, and programs.
• Assists the golf professional team with member communications, member billings, and the planning and executing of golf programs and services for our Members, Ladies, and Juniors.
• Assists the Head Golf Professional in personnel management responsibilities.
• Assists in the development of new and innovative programming for our Members and their guests in the form of tournaments, outings, lessons, and clinics as well as assisting with their entire golf experience from gear to golf cars.
• Models exceptional sportsmanship while providing warm, personal, and professional service. The AGP will represent Charlotte Country Club’s mission and team member values.
• Conducts golf clinics and camps.
• Maintains handicap records.
• Performs other duties as assigned.