Website Club Pelican Bay
With sandy, white beaches and turquoise Gulf waters less than a mile away, Club Pelican Bay is the centerpiece of the most desirable residential community in Naples. Whether full-time Naples residents or snowbirds, Members know the club is like a second home. Their neighbors are fellow Members who become fast friends. Their active social life is filled with golf, exceptional dining and numerous other club programs, including a world-class Spa & Fitness Center. Their family and friends are enveloped in this welcoming setting whenever they visit.
Seasonal Outside Service Professionals are a vital part of the Golf Operation at Club Pelican Bay. We are looking for individuals that are willing to assist our daily golf and member tournament operations. Key components of the job include cart staging and fleet management, practice facility management, club storage, and assisting starter operations.
• Create a warm and friendly atmosphere.
• Provide a consistently high level of customer service to the membership and anticipate their needs.
• Proactively greet all members by name and engage in genuine and positive interactions when appropriate.
Golf Department Operations
• Be a team player with a “we” mentality, and maintain a high level of respect and professionalism for themselves, staff, members,
guests, and the club.
• Willingly perform outside services duties including: maintaining the practice areas, clean/maintain the
golf cart fleet, assist with the first tee and staging area, maintain a clean and organized bag room.
• Understand the entire operation thoroughly, including club rules, regulations, and policies.
• Maintain a comprehensive understanding of department events and policies to accurately answer questions.
• Maintain accurate play count and billing records.
• Be willing to assist in the operation beyond the areas outlined above to ensure all members and guests receive an excellent
experience while at the club.
Important Skills & Abilities
• Must be outgoing, motivated, professional, responsible, accountable, and have a positive attitude.
• Strong multi-tasking and problem-solving skills, and the ability to maintain accuracy with interruptions.
• Display professionalism, understand the private club environment and use good judgment when making decisions.