Website Collier's Reserve Country Club
Collier's Reserve Country Club is a unique and boutique private, residential community of 224 single-family homes nestled peacefully along the Cocohatchee River. The golf course was designed by Arthur Hills and is located in a town widely recognized as the "golf capital of the world." Collier's Reserve offers the best, most uniquely natural golfing experience. It is currently under renovation that includes new greens, tees, bunker sand, drainage, shorelines, complete regrassing, and new practice facilities and short game area. Scheduled reopening is November 1, 2021.
This position provides optimal customer service to Members and Guests. Anticipate and fulfill Member needs in a variety of responsibilities as assigned which may include work in Practice Facilities, Cart Barn, Valet, Starting and /or Course Play (Ranger).
A Player Services Attendant works the necessary hours to facilitate the delivery of exceptional service to the membership. The anticipated schedule is Monday-Sunday as needed. Weekends & Holidays are a necessity to this position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Treats all members, guests and employees with respect. Maintains friendly appearance; greets Members and Guests by name with a smile.
• Report to work as assigned neatly dressed and in accordance with Club uniform, grooming and dress policies.
• Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
• Communicates and keeps Golf Professionals and fellow team members informed of all matters.
• Set stations with balls as described in the Operations Procedures.
• Attend range throughout the day to maintain cleanliness.
• Send members to putting green five (5) minutes prior to tee time.
• Clean golf clubs.
• Assist members with carrying clubs from range to cart.
• Pick up and break down range.
• Stage golf carts with golf bags.
• Maintain staging area, driving range and practice area set-up.
• Greet members as they finish their golf game to clean their clubs and golf cart, records finish time and reports it to the Golf Shop.
• Cleans and maintains golf carts and cart barn area.
• Loads and unloads golf bags in/out of vehicles.
• Responsible to keep fruit in Cooler for special events at the Turnstand.
• Responsible for daily cold scented towel preparation at the Turnstand.
• Reviews a prepared list of golf course rules.
• Informs Members of any unusual conditions that exist on the course.
• Communicates with other Outside Service Staff to ensure that all players tee off at their scheduled times.
• Submits completed Tee Sheet to Golf Shop.
• Monitors all play on the golf course, with special attention to pace of play.
• Recommends possible solutions to Members concerning course problems, especially pace of play.
• Report golf course play situation to the golf shop staff at regular intervals.
• Repair ball marks and fix divots as needed.
• Check water and ice stations and restock supplies as needed.
• Deliver messages to Members on the golf course.
• Must possess the ability to operate the ball picker and the ForeTees System.
• Must possess the ability to operate a golf cart.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Must be a team player and service oriented.
• High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
• Basic knowledge and understanding of typical golf course procedures.
• Emergency first aid certification preferred.
• Must possess excellent interpersonal communicational skills and ability to interact professionally with members and guests at all times.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls and talk or hear.
• The associate is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, and taste or smell.
• The associate must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust/focus.
• The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• While performing the duties of this job, the associate regularly works in outside weather conditions, and is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions. The associate is frequently exposed to extreme heat.
• The associate occasionally works near moving mechanical parts.
No one Job Description, for any one position, can possibly encompass all responsibilities, which may be requested. The above Job Description defined, is a summary of the major responsibilities of the position. The objective of any position is to effectively provide the services and support for Collier’s Reserve Country Club.
Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health or safety of themselves or others. The requirements listed in this document are the minimum levels of knowledge, skills, or abilities. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” relationship.
Collier’s Reserve Country Club is an equal opportunity employer and a drug free workplace.