• Provide a “Warm Columbia Welcome”. Meet and greet each member and guest with a smile and use their last name.
• Carry out the policies and procedures set for by the Board of Governors in regards to guest play, caddie usage, cart usage, and the practice facility.
• Communicate with the Matchmaker and assist in providing members and guests access to the golf course in a consistent and efficient manner.
• Work with the Golf Professional staff, the First Tee Program, local schools and universities to recruit caddies.
• Treat all caddies with respect and consistency.
• Carry out all caddie policies and procedures.
• Develop . . .
This content is locked for authorized users only.