Website Dedham Country & Polo Club
Dedham Country & Polo Club is an 18-hole private, member-owned Club with approximately 480 members. As one of the oldest private country clubs in Massachusetts, the Dedham Country and Polo Club (DCPC) has enjoyed a vibrant and active membership since its inception in 1887. With a rich and storied past, DCPC is a premier, family-centered country club that offers members a wide range of recreational activities and social events. The 167 acre campus of rolling, rural terrain is anchored by the recently restored Seth Raynor designed golf course, the only Raynor course in Massachusetts. In addition to being home to one of the largest racquets programs in the State, DCPC offers swimming, trap shooting, ice skating, and a robust juniors program to its membership. The golf course plays host to approximately 22,000 rounds annually. Dedham was recently named to Golf Digest Best in State 21/22 rankings.
Dedham Country and Polo Club has an Assistant Golf Professional position open for 2022. The position will begin April 1st of 2022 (Negotiable) with an end date of November 1st (Negotiable).
• A PGA member in good standing with previous experience in upscale or similar private club golf operations.
• Assist with maintaining the day-to-day golf operations, with the Head Golf Professional, at the Club. This includes a first-class caddie program, outside services, tournament operations, a comprehensive teaching program, an extensive junior golf program, and managing member play on the golf course.
• Lead Professional for Member-Guest Days & Outside Events as well as assist in other tournament operations
• Help overseeing Outside Operations Manager
• Assist in development of PGM Interns
• Lead Professional for Junior Golf Academy
• Caddie training
• Club repair
• Assist in all facets of merchandising
• Play with the membership when the schedule allows.
• Participate in Section, Regional and National events.