Website Gainey Ranch Golf Club
Gainey Ranch Golf Club offers unparalleled golf on three distinctive, championship nine-hole courses: The Lakes, The Dunes and The Arroyo. Nestled in the heart of paradise, Gainey Ranch was once a historic Arabian horse ranch owned by Daniel C. Gainey. With panoramic views of the McDowell Mountains, the allure of the Sonora Desert and breathtaking blue skies, Gainey Ranch is more than just a golf club – it’s a home away from home. Members create lasting memories that become embedded in the traditions and experiences that are the foundation of the Gainey Ranch Golf Club family.
Assistant Golf Professional
Responsible for promoting the game of golf and the club while providing the Three Steps of Service to the Members and guests of the club.
Responsible for providing quality service, ordering necessary merchandise and managing the golf shop operations.
This position reports directly to the Director of Golf or Head Golf Pro and indirectly to all Golf Professionals.
Day to Day:
– Responsible for efficient and friendly customer service throughout the pro shop, checking in golfers, accurately ringing up charges at the register and properly checking in all golfers prior to play. This also includes proper cash handling procedures as well as making sure that all standards of operations are being met.
– Respond to inquiries and make tee-times for Members and guests both in person and over the phone. Converse with Members and guests in a friendly manner. Focus attention on Member and guest needs while remaining calm, professional and courteous at all times, even when under pressure.
– Responsible for inventory controls, checking-in merchandise in accordance with procedures, organization of storage and display areas. Keep up inventory levels of constantly stocked items (ie. shirts, socks, gloves, hats, balls, etc.). Follow up on all special orders making sure customers are aware of the receipt of their orders in accordance with established procedures.
– Take care of all return merchandise and issue proper credit to customer.
– Responsible for marshaling, starting, and outside services as needed and requested.
– Provide shop assistance to the Head Golf Professional, General Manager, and Tournament Coordinators.
– Assist outside golf operations and staff to assure proper performance while following all daily procedures and policies.
Promote the game of golf and the Club while maintaining a high level of professionalism and service.
For more info visit: https://clubcorp.jobs.net/en-US/job/assistant-golf-professional/J3Q22R69X3KHFVJN3MC