Website Horseshoe Bay Golf Club
Horseshoe Bay Golf Club is a beautiful private club located in one of a kind Door County, Wisconsin. Our expanded membership covers 30 states with many members coming from top 100 clubs from around the country. Horseshoe Bay is known for elite service while maintaining a warm welcoming feeling to all of it's members and guests. Horseshoe Bay offers great opportunities for Assistants to make their mark on the golf industry while be able to network with an expansive membership.
The Outside Service team is the heart and soul of the golf department. They have the most contact with members on a daily basis. Each member of this team assists in directing the daily activities of the outside services operation in accordance with the philosophy, policies and procedures of the Club. Effective time management, attention to detail, and superior member service will be necessary to excel in the position. The Outside Services Attendant is highly visible and conscientiously tends to the needs of members/guests, ensuring that each and every one of their most simple to most complex needs are fully anticipated so that their experience is enjoyable and world class.
Ensure that all members and guests are greeted and welcomed in a professional and courteous manner
• Assist in the set-up, maintenance, cleanliness and appearance of the bag drop, staging area, bag room, practice facility, storage areas, golf car facility, golf cars, utility vehicles and all golf operation equipment.
• Ensure that standards of operations are maintained for the golf department.
• Provide club storage to members and guests and maintain proper club storage records. • Professionally communicate information about golf services
• Provide impeccably clean and perfectly maintained golf cars to members/guests.
• Ensure that uniforms and name tags are worn and kept in proper condition.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Perform any other tasks requested by the management or golf shop staff.