John's Island Club
The John’s Island Club is a private, member-owned club located in the John’s Island community in Vero Beach, Florida. Nestled between three miles of sandy beaches along the Atlantic Ocean and the Indian River Lagoon, the Club offers classic to casual dining facilities, three 18-hole championship golf courses, 17 Har-Tru clay tennis courts, 6 pickleball courts, singles and doubles squash courts, a state-of-the-art fitness & wellness center, two croquet lawns, and an outstanding calendar of social, educational and recreational activities.
Position Description: This is a seasonal position. Duties will be mainly in our North/South or West Tournament Office Operations and Golf Shop. The main goal of all positions is to engage each member and guest every day to create great experiences. You will be assisting with the day to day operations(phones, tee times, etc.), and working with Tournament Operations staff to successfully execute the John’s Island Tournament/Organized golf program. Other duties may be scheduled on an as-needed basis.
Qualified team members will also be able to teach private lessons, aid in various instructional programs, and play golf with the John’s Island membership. Anticipated income from lessons and club repair is $500-$2,000. (This is not a guarantee and only serves as information to help you understand the potential income).
• Authorized to purchase golf shop merchandise at wholesale cost.
• Unlimited/Complimentary golf.
• Access to JI Assistants Fund for full or partial reimbursement of qualifying tournament or professional expenses.
• Participation in Staff Education Program and Staff Tournaments
• Discounted housing rates
• Participation in the 401(k) retirement plan, after eligibility and service criteria are met.