Website Kiawah Island Club
The prestigious and private Kiawah Island Club has an immediate opening for experienced full-time Pro Shop Sales Associate at Tom Watson’s Cassique Golf Course. This is not a typical retail sales job. There are no rehearsed sales pitches and no store credit cards to push. To deliver the kind of personalized attention our Club is known for and that our Members deserve, we require polished and professional sales associates with strong social skills. The ability to read and respond to social cues is essential.
– Welcoming Members and their guests to the shop
– Answering questions and assisting with purchasing
– Completing sales and end of shift accounting
– Opening and closing procedures
– Merchandising and inventory
– Keeping the shop organized, clean, and inviting
– Ability to work on weekdays and weekends
– Outgoing personality
– Clean, professional appearance
– General knowledge of sportswear
– Tee Time/POS System – Northstar
-Use of Golf Facility – Practice areas & golf course utilization
*Benefits are available to full-time employees after a waiting period and include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short Term and Long Term Disability, 401(k), Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Telehealth, Health/ Dependent care spending account, wellness program and generous paid time off including 12 vacation days, 6 sick days and 9 paid holidays per year. KP is an Equal Opportunity Employer that uses EVerify. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, KP and its affiliates do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, genetic information, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.