Website Mayacoo Lakes Country Club
Are you a Dynamic, Enthusiastic, Energetic Golf Professional? Mayacoo is a club that is flourishing with membership at capacity and a wait list of potential members looking to join. Additionally we respect the need for a work/life balance and regularly offer weekend days off to staff while understanding there will be busy times where flexibility is required. Furthermore, has been a regular host to the PGA Tour Monday Qualifying event for the Honda Classic as well as recently being a host site for US Open Qualifiers, US Amateur Qualifiers and the FSGA Mid - Am Championship.
The intent of this position is Seasonal but may be possible to make full time for the right candidate
· Assist Professionals to spread hospitality, good will among all members and their guest.
· Assist Professionals with management of all Men’s Club Competitions.
· Assist Professionals in management of Handicap Program.
· Maintain a thorough understanding of overall operation.
· Assist in merchandise sales and inventory control.
· Assist in monitoring Daily Play and observance of course rules.
· Assist in maintaining a clean and orderly shop.
· Assist in special orders and monitor delivery dates.
· Teach all members and assist with golf clinics.
· Maintain and set proper image of a Golf Professional.
· Play golf with different members.
· Assist in duties of other operations within the facility when needed.