Golf at Mizner maximizes the opportunity for friendly competition, camaraderie, family bonding, and personal improvement. Mizner’s brand new 18 hole, par 72 private golf course, has been completely redesigned by Kipp Schulties, creating a world-class golf links that is as gorgeous to view as it is rewarding to play. The course winds boldly through native foliage and wetlands, flanked by lush greenery which serves as a serene backdrop to the rolling fairways. TifEagleTM greens are guarded by imaginative bunkers, and reflective lakes are tactically placed throughout the course. The game of golf has been made infinitely more exciting at Mizner, while maintaining playability for all levels.
Full Time – Assistant Professional
Assistant Professionals will receive the guidance and support to achieve career goals.
• Coordinate with the Director of Golf to oversee the entire golf operation.
• Coordinate all activities with Director of Golf, Department Heads, and Golf Course Superintendant as needed.
• Responsible for meeting goals and objectives set forth in yearly budget.
• Assist in merchandising and selling inventory from Golf Shop.
• Overseeing the direction and day-to–day activities of assigned golf operations employees.
• Assist Director of Golf in creating, promoting, and implementing golf activities schedule.
• Professionally coordinate and execute club tournaments.
• Encourage Member participation for all Club events through all media/social platforms.
• Assist Director of Golf in creating golf instruction programs that cater to all ages and abilities.
• Responsible for maintaining standards of service set forth by the Club.
• Provide an accurate accounting of rounds played, fees collected, pro shop inventory, and coordinate all records with the Director of Golf.
• Responsible for enforcement of all rules set forth by the Club.
• Play golf with a variety of Members and Guests; Ladies & Gentlemen.
• Maintain a respectable playing ability.
• Act as an ambassador for Mizner Country Club. This includes participation in PGA/LPGA sanctioned events, community involvement or any other activities outside Mizner Country Club.
• Must pursue and maintain PGA/LPGA status.