Monroe was founded in 1923 and the course opened for play in 1924. Ranked by GolfWeek Top 100 Classic and Golf Magazine Best In State. Our core management team is incredibly strong with a broad national reach and our membership is second to none. They love their golf and treat all of our staff members like family. Monroe is a unique place that would allow someone to build upon their professional skills and while adding invaluable industry experience.
The successful candidate will serve as one of the main points of contact within our golf operation. This position will have a highly visible presence while going above and beyond to provide a first-class experience for our members and guests.
Key Areas of Responsibility
This role will have direct involvement in the following areas:
• Management of the Golf Services Staff to include recruiting our seasonal team of Golf Services staff, Scheduling and training, Working with Daily Play Coordinator to ensure a first-class daily experience for members and guests
• Actively involved with our Junior Golf Program
• Private Lessons and Club Fitting
• Playing with the membership
• Monday Charity Event Oversight – 3-5 events annually
Depending on the candidate the following areas could become essential responsibilities:
• Men’s or Women’s Tournament Program Lead to include Direct oversight of 8-10 events and Weekly Leagues
• Merchandising – Special Order or Stock Inventory Management