Website Noyac Golf Club
Noyac Golf Club is seeking a Seasonal Assistant Golf Professional to be employed from approximately April 15 through October 15 (dates flexible). Noyac Golf Club is located in Sag Harbor, NY and is an active private facility of 300 members who play 18,000+ rounds annually, the majority of which are between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
As a valuable member of a professional team, the Assistant Professional’s duties will include, but not be limited to:
– Manage the Men’s Day Program
– Manage the Junior Golf Program
– Assist in Tournament Operations for all Major Club events
– Private & Group Instruction (approx. 150+ hours seasonally)
– Ranger to monitor Pace of Play
– Approximately 10-15 shop hours weekly
The successful candidate will be willing to jump in and provide exceptional service to members and guests at all times and in all capacities. The Club provides housing and an attractive compensation package, including 100% of all lesson revenues. A new two-bay indoor/outdoor performance center will be completed and open for use beginning in 2022 along with a completely renovated practice facility.