Oldfield is looking for a charismatic, initiative-taking and enthusiastic individual who strives to deliver exceptional customer service. The chosen candidate will assist the Director of Golf with day-to-day golf operations and advanced planning. Areas of responsibility will include, but not limited to, the following:
• Provide excellent customer service to the Club’s Members and Guests.
• Knowledgeable in tournament operations (Golf Genius Software).
• Assist in the Training and Supervising of Professional Staff in addition to Outside Staff.
• Manage Jonas POS and Tee Time systems.
• Assist Merchandiser with receiving, displaying, and controlling of inventory.
• Provide golf instruction in conjunction . . .
This content is locked for authorized users only.