Website Silverleaf Club
The private club features a Tom Weiskopf designed, 18-hole championship golf course that winds along 7,322 yards of inspiring terrain. The 50,000 square-foot Rural Mediterranean-style Silverleaf Clubhouse is highlighted by world class spa facilities, resort and lap pools, fully appointed men’s and women’s locker rooms, as well as fine and casual dining. Tom Weiskopf has crafted a signature course like no other for members of the private Silverleaf Club, where play is steeped in the game's most anointed traditions of challenge and reward. With the par-72 championship golf course winding along 7,322 yards of inspiring terrain, it's golf as it was meant to be played−rounds hard-fought and won in the spirit of competitive camaraderie.
The candidate should be an energetic, self-motivated individual with a willingness to learn all aspects of a progressive and innovative operation. The candidate should be hard working, computer literate, have strong communication skills and dynamic personality. Candidates must have the ability to calmly adapt under pressure situations to deliver exceptional member service that exceeds expectations daily.
Silverleaf is a high-end, innovative and progressive golf experience. Candidates must have a passion for team-building and team idea building to come up with progressive golf experiences for the Membership.
Candidates should aspire to become a PGA/LPGA Head Professional or Director of Golf and have the qualities to handle the above-mentioned responsibilities with unquestionable professionalism to deliver a high-end premium service to an exclusive private Membership.
• Minimum 2-years’ experience in the high-end private sector
• Experience with the following software programs preferred, but not required:
– TRACKMAN Range
– Golf Genius – Tournament and Golf Shop
– Jonas POS
The position requires a well-rounded individual that is focused on his/her future in the high-end private sector of the golf industry.
The position involves assisting the Director of Golf / Head Golf Professional with all activities involved in running a first-class golf operation, that include but not limited to:
• Member engagement on course, 1st tee and practice facility
• Manage Tournament Operations
• Involvement in Instruction Programs and Vendor Fitting Days
• Execution of weekly Member Games
• Assist Merchandiser w/ Hard & Soft Goods inventory management
• Special Order processing and receiving
• Daily tee-sheet management
• Play w/ Membership in weekly Member games, with focus on Member engagement
• Pace-of-Play management
• Actively provide input of progressive innovative ideas to enhance the Member experience
This position will report to the Head Golf Professional who is tasked with executing the vision and experience set forth by the Director of Golf. Candidates should expect to be on-site from mid-October through mid-May.
Successful candidates should understand the importance of being a team player and the importance of working as a unit to execute a first-class experience for the Silverleaf Membership.