Website The Club at Las Campanas
The Club at Las Campanas offers an extraordinary setting to enjoy an ideal life in Santa Fe. Recognized as a Platinum Club of America for 2014-2020, the Club's amenities include two championship Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Courses; a Fitness, Tennis and Spa facility with seven synthetic clay courts, a well-equipped fitness center and professionally staffed Spa; and one of the finest Equestrian facilities in the Southwest. It is the only exclusive country club of its kind in New Mexico. The Hacienda Clubhouse offers casual and fine dining and is an exceptional venue for the Club’s multifaceted cultural, educational, artistic and musical program offerings. Private club membership is by invitation only. There is no residence requirement to become a member at The Club at Las Campanas. In addition, the club features a large, dynamic practice facility with multiple chipping greens, bunkers, and a variety of putting greens. The Club's has a 2800 square foot Golf Performance Center that includes three indoor/outdoor hitting bays, two Trackman III launch monitors, SAM PuttLab and an AboutGolf Simulator. The award-winning Golf Shop is large and offers an attractively presented selection of both hard and soft goods with annual sales of approximately $600,000. The Golf Shop has been recognized as Sun Country Section as well as National PGA Merchandiser of the Year. All facilities are in immaculate condition. There is an unparalleled Equestrian Center with a twenty-five thousand square foot indoor arena, and ninety-one boarding stalls. The club property also contains a well-appointed twenty-five thousand square foot Spa, Fitness & Tennis Center with a large swimming pool and dining area as well as the forty-six thousand square foot Hacienda Clubhouse that serves as the heart of the community. Both courses are ranked in the top 3 in New Mexico. Las Campanas is a Platinum Club of America and The Golf shop is an AGM Platinum Award winner.
The Club at Las Campanas is looking for a seasonal Assistant Golf Professional to assist with our operation in the summer of 2022. The desired candidate has experience at a high-end private club and possesses a professional demeanor and a strong desire to develop their career.
Experience at a High-End Private Club required
PGA Member Preferred
Experience in Tournament Operations, Merchandising, Golf Shop Operations, Junior Golf and Club Repair preferred.
Strong playing background preferred
· Must possess excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
· Requires a highly professional demeanor with members, guests and staff, adaptability, flexibility and adherence
to a strict level of confidentiality.
· Ability to give clear instructions and comprehend and carry out instructions.
· Ability to work as a team player and lead by example.
· Ability to work all shifts, days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
· Ability to maintain a professional appearance at all times.
· Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
· Ability to use/understand Trackman, V1 and About Golf Simulator
· Thorough understanding of The Rules of Golf
Assist the Director of Golf and Head Golf Professional with portions of their job duties as needed.
· Establish positive relationships with members and guests.
· Play golf with members and prospective members.
· Supervise Player Service, Golf Ambassadors and Locker Room staff.
· Assist with tournament operations.
· Provide golf orientations to new members
· Monitor daily operations of the Golf Shop.
· Assist in maintaining the golf cart fleet.
· Accurately record all daily play on tee sheets.
· Assist with merchandise presentation and inventory management.
· Provide quality golf instruction to members and guests.
· Assist members and guests with pre-golf check-in, special orders, and any problem-solving situation and
· Perform other duties as assigned
• Housing Stipend
• Playing and Practice Privileges
• Staff Uniforms
• Help securing winter employment