The Golf Club of Oklahoma
This position will directly report to the Head Golf Professional and assists in running the day-to-day golf operation in accordance to the policies and procedures set forth by the Club. This person will manage and supervise the Golf Operation in the Head Golf Professionals absence. All duties shall be performed with the highest degree of professionalism and customer service in order to exceed the expectations of the members and their guests.
• Effectively manage all areas of the daily Golf Operation.
• Supervise and manage the Outside Service staff ensuring the highest levels of customer service are provided daily.
• Monitor tee sheet and the checking-in of members and their guests.
• Assist in the overall execution of all member golf events and programming.
• Assist in special orders, receiving, and displaying merchandise.
• Assist in managing the golf car operation, practice facilities, and member club storage.
• Co-Lead and administer player development programs for juniors and ladies.
• Conduct oneself in a professional manner and maintain a professional image at all times.
• Customer service experience
• Basic knowledge of golf
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Must be willing to work weekends and holidays