The First Assistant Golf Professional will work closely with the Head Golf Professional to deliver a first-class golf experience. Specific responsibilities include:
- Running events from start to finish, including a very complex Men's Invitational
- Receive and display merchandise in a shop that does over $500k annually
- Teach individual and group lessons
- Assist the Director of Instruction with the Junior Program including an in-house PGA Junior League
- Play golf with members of all skill levels
- Class A PGA member in good standing
- Three years of experience as an Assistant Pro at a private facility
- High attention . . .
This content is locked for authorized users only.