Website The Madison Club
The Madison Club is the most exclusive private residential community in La Quinta, California offering the finest golf and club facilities in an intimate and sophisticated setting. In this tradition, it is a place of effortless grace and charm. The ambiance is one of quiet sophistication, intimacy and understated luxury. Offering a limited number of homes and memberships, The Madison Club is the modern interpretation of California’s classic old-line country clubs. About Discovery Land Company: Founded in 1994 by Michael S. Meldman, Discovery Land Company specializes in building luxury residential private club communities and resorts throughout North America. We have grown to be the premier player in the high-end resort residential niche with 20 world-class projects in our portfolio. Our communities are distinct with their own architectural styles, world-class amenities, and high levels of service. We don’t build buildings, but rather we build settings where families can create intergenerational memories and enrich their lives in exquisite and untouched sanctuaries. These settings offer a casual and comfortable sense of community through outstanding clubhouses, premier golf courses, welcoming staff, world-class culinary offerings, and outdoor pursuits. To ease and enrich your experiences, Discovery holds itself to the highest of service standards. Every decision we make is driven by one fundamental objective: to make the time you spend with the people you care about most not merely enjoyable, but memorable. We are extremely grateful to be recognized as one of the world’s top mid-sized employers for 2018 by Forbes magazine. For more information about our company - https://discoverylandco.com
As an Assistant Golf Professional, you will be responsible for assisting the Senior Golf Professionals at The Madison Club, on a daily basis in running the golf services and operations for the club.
The Madison Club is open during the winter season, and this role will be for a full time, seasonal need from October 2022 – June 2023 (With some flexibility on start and end date.)
• Provide “world class” customer service for Madison Club members and their guests.
• Manage golf course usage and flow.
• Work within operation as directed in the areas of tournament execution, instruction, retail special orders, and cart fleet maintenance.
• Daily set up and breakdown of the Practice Facility.
• Assist with organization of groups at the Practice Facility.
• Lifting and carrying of Bag Stands and PF furniture.
• Daily set up and breakdown of cart return area and Practice Facility cart staging.
• Maintain a safe and clean cart storage facility.
• Daily organization of the bag storage.
• Lifting and carrying of Golf bags.
• Inform the golf professional staff when supplies are low.
• Assist with tournament set–up.
• Assist Valet when needed on rare occasion.
• Operate golf carts and any equipment in a safe and professional manner.
• Represent The Madison Club on and off property.
• Maintain neat and clean work clothes when on property.
• Perform any job that may be requested.