Website The Preserve at Ironhorse
The Preserve at Ironhorse is an 18-hole private Club with 250 members. Average rounds per day during season is 100.
LOCKER ROOM MANAGER
Position reports to: Head Golf Professional
Areas of responsibility: The Locker Room Manager will be tasked with the daily procedures involved in ensuring member and guest satisfaction in both the Men’s and Ladies’ Locker Rooms as well as the Pool. These tasks will include all locker room cleanliness, shoe care for members and guests, maintaining and organization of pool furniture, and all towels in locker room and pool. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
• To ensure the highest level of service to members and guests.
• To welcome everyone into the locker room in a clear, friendly, professional manner.
• Maintain and update daily opening and closing checklists.
• Setting up and stocking the Locker Rooms and Pool area each morning to ensure the best possible service to members and guests.
• Cleans and repairs shoes for members and guests
• Any food and beverage requirements needed to meet member or guest service. This may include placing food orders and serving drinks.
• Must be knowledgeable of Club services and events
• Ensuring there are adequate supplies for all Locker Room tasks including towels, shoe care supplies, toiletries, and any other items required for member and guest service.
• Performs all other tasks and duties determined necessary by management.
• Locker Room Manager is a highly visible employee. As such, appearance and attitude are extremely important criteria. This employee must take pride in their appearance, ensuring that their uniform is neat and pressed at all times. Locker Room Manager should always be well groomed with beards and hair trimmed neatly. Overall appearance should be conservative and refrain from wearing excessive cologne or jewelry.
• Male candidate is preferred due to levels of activity in the Men’s Locker Room being higher than the Ladies Locker Room.
• The Locker Room Manager will be required to lift items up to 25 pounds, be on their feet for several hours and required to work both indoors and outdoors.
• The Locker Room Manager will be required to be physically capable of walking, standing, sitting, lifting, bending, reaching, communicating effectively with members and have good visual acuity.
• Locker Room Manager must be able to work the scheduled hours determined by management and be available to work weekends and holidays. Special events may require Locker Room Manager to work longer shifts from time to time.
• Management reserves the right to revise this job description at any time.