Website The Preserve at Ironhorse
The Preserve at Ironhorse is an 18-hole private Club with 250 members. Average rounds per day during season is 100.
Position reports to: Head Golf Professional
1st Assistant Golf Professional
Areas of responsibility: The Outside Operations Staff are tasked with the daily operating procedures of all tasks involved in ensuring member and guest satisfaction from the parking lot to the Golf Shop. These tasks will include all bag drop, cart barn, bag room, and driving range responsibilities. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to the following:
• To ensure the highest level of service to members and guests.
• To welcome everyone to the club in a clear, friendly, professional manner.
• Cleaning of club carts, member carts and cleaning of member and guest clubs.
• Maintain and update daily opening and closing checklists
• Setting up the driving range each morning and taking down the driving range each afternoon to ensure the best possible use of turf and to maintain the driving range throughout the day.
• Maintaining the driving range throughout the day to ensure the driving range is kept neat and tidy.
• Tournament preparation and operations specific to each event.
• Help in maintaining the club’s golf car fleet, including maintenance records and rotation records for each golf car.
• Help maintaining sufficient inventory levels of all operating supplies including, towels, scorecards, pencils, tees and any other materials needed within the guidelines of providing the highest level of service.
• Perform any other tasks deemed necessary by management
General Information: Outside Operations Staff are a highly visible employee. Appearance and attitude are extremely important criteria. This employee must take pride in their appearance, ensuring that their uniform is neat and pressed at all times. Outside Operations Staff should be well groomed at all times. Beards and long hair should be trimmed and neat. Outside Operations Staff appearance should be conservative and refrain from wearing cologne or excessive jewelry. Any visible tattoos must be covered.
• Outside Operations Staff will need to possess the ability to lift items up to 40lbs.
• Outside Operations Staff will be on their feet, outdoors, in the sun most of the time while on duty.
• Management reserves the right to amend this job description at any time.