Website The Sanctuary Golf Club
Located on the northern tip of Sanibel Island, The Sanctuary Golf Club, a certified Audubon Cooperative Sanctuary, is surrounded by a national wildlife refuge. This 28-year old club is an exclusive member-owned, private club. Founded in 1992, the Club and community encompass 500 acres with stunning views of Pine Island Sound. It is the only private club in the country that lies within a US Wildlife Preserve and is a five-star rated Platinum Club that has been awarded over 25 different accolades from around the world including Platinum Club of America - Ranked 16th in Golf Clubs, Platinum Club of the World - Top 100, Golf World Top 25 Best Private Club Golf Shops, and Boardroom Distinguished Clubs – Emerald Award. The club provides its 440 members (330 golf memberships and 110 social memberships), their families and guests with exceptional experiences and considers itself to be a family club with a kind and gracious membership, who are also members at some of the most prestigious clubs in the US and abroad. While the club is open year-round, much of the activity is concentrated in the six months spanning November through April.
Are you an All-Star who is looking for a great seasonal position at a Platinum Club of America? Look no further….The Sanctuary is YOUR place!
The Sanctuary Golf Club is looking for a few select Golf Professionals to join our team for the 2021-2022 winter golf season (November 1 through April 30) with the start and end dates somewhat flexible for the right candidates.
Provide a gracious, welcoming environment for Sanctuary Members, their guests, and their families by attending to the details of the operation, providing relational service, and striving for continuous improvement.
Provide outstanding service and greet all members by name each time they arrive at the club.
· Provide outstanding hospitality and member service.
· Be punctual and arrive for work in uniform with a professional appearance.
· Anticipate the needs and or requests of members and guests. Memorize all member preferences.
· Be able and willing to act with a sense of urgency when customer service is required.
· Provide proper care and handling of members and guests clubs which includes but is not limited to cleaning thoroughly, storage, pre-loading, etc. (Including rental clubs)
· Staging and receiving of golf cars according to Outside Operations policy and standards.
· Maintain the cleaning, restocking, and storage procedures of all golf cars following play.
· Frequently check on all practice areas for cleanliness and restock range balls when needed.
· Place baskets of balls at evenly spaced intervals on range by using tools provided.
· Operate ball picker on range to retrieve balls.
· Transport range balls to each end of range and fills appropriate containers in a timely manner.
· Maintain cleanliness of and order in Bag Room, Cart Storage, and all other work areas.
· Perform other appropriate tasks as assigned by the Director of Golf or Head Golf Professional
• Full Health Benefits
• Retirement Benefits (401k Program)
• Playing & Practicing Privileges
• Performance Bonus
• Meals while on duty
• Housing is provided for seasonal golf staff (a small weekly stipend is deducted from your bi-weekly paycheck)
• Opportunity to advance within the Operation
• Assistance with Summer Employment is also provided
Minimum weekly income: $560.00
Average weekly income: $740.00-$800.00